White Racer Brief from Lupo
It’s possible many of you have never even heard of the Lupo brand of underwear, but I’m here to tell you: they are awesome and are a superb addition to my (and any underwear collection).
I know you’ve probably heard “you’ll forget you’re even wearing them” or “they feel like you’re not wearing anything”; but seriously, these fit that description. If you have never had any of these Lupo low-rise micro-modal briefs, you really HAVE to try them out.
I do wear them often, but I take them mostly on business trips (which, as it happens, is when I took these photo selfies). They hand-wash in the sink easily and drip-dry by morning. Even though I take many different pairs/colors of underwear whenever I go someplace, if you have a night or two out of town…all you need is a couple pairs of these and you’re all set.
Here’s some specs on these underwear…very much so some of my favorites. I have them in many different colors. I got most of the from Amazon, but they seem to be out of the great colors all the time. Anyway, here are the details:
- Modal / Nylon / Elastane (Spandex)
- Micro Modal Seamless Brief Men’s Underwear keep you fresh for hours on end
- Contoured fit in front for added support
- Seamless design prevents chafing
- Tight fit and snug (not constricting, though)
- Micro Modal ensures ultimate comfort